MSIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» ... woooowww..........................
... woooowww.......................... Empty25/7/2013, 11:42 by Erumelthir

» IMPORTANT!!! NEW NAME REQUIRED FOR OUR GUILD!
... woooowww.......................... Empty26/9/2012, 11:27 by Erumelthir

» August 28th
... woooowww.......................... Empty6/7/2012, 10:33 by Erumelthir

» Beta event 8th till 10th
... woooowww.......................... Empty9/6/2012, 08:57 by ]-[ealer

» Beta Event 27-30
... woooowww.......................... Empty29/5/2012, 08:37 by ]-[ealer

» a little LOL moment :P
... woooowww.......................... Empty27/5/2012, 05:09 by Erumelthir

» Whatcha gunna roll?
... woooowww.......................... Empty14/5/2012, 12:16 by Erumelthir

» That pic ^
... woooowww.......................... Empty30/4/2012, 00:24 by Erumelthir

» Crafters of Faith
... woooowww.......................... Empty21/4/2012, 09:59 by Erumelthir

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 46 on 10/2/2021, 10:15

... woooowww..........................

2 posters

MSIS :: Pub :: Chatter

Go down

... woooowww.......................... Empty ... woooowww..........................

Post by ]-[ealer 7/7/2012, 08:27

Ok, so I was bored after I watched one of my anime episodes and I started reading some of the comments, noticing that an awful lot of people were addressing a certain "Emil C"... the reason? he wrote two of the longest comments I have ever seen on the damn website O.O As to show how long his "comments" were I will paste 'em, but no need to read them as he sounds like an immature kid trying to prove he's right xD (I only read the second comment Razz)

so, the first comment...:
Emil C. Says:
Am I the only one excited with the filler arc or what?!
I mean, come on!! Lucy FINALLY has a stalker!! What can be more awesome than that!!! XD
Seriously, I was delighted with Dan’s attitude and powers…! If you asked me, I would swap Dan for Natsu every day of the week!!!
I mean, I wish for a main male character that sexually harrass the main female character all my life!!! XD
Sorry Natsu, Dan might be just as stupid as you are, but he’s much more fun to be around!! Don’t you agree people???
I mean, If Lucy won’t wind up with Gray,, now this filler arc has given me the hope for a Dan/Lucy pairing!!!! XD
Yeah, I am a Lucy and Erza fan…..!! I mean, those two can really rock a man’s world….
But Lucy doesn’t deserve someone as shallow and childish as Natsu……
Seriously, not even my worst enemy deserves to even hang around with someone like Natsu….. If Natsu was real:
A) Would wind up dead
B) Would bring bad news everywhere he goes….
Also, does anyone have any theory what this filler arc is going to turn to be about???
I mean, for past experiences we can seriously sum up what the arc is going to be about with the opening and ending so here goes my wild guess, tell me if you agree or disagree in any part of my theory:
So his father sent Lucy this part of the clock in the hope for Lucy to destroy it/give her a “last lesson”. What that lesson is? Pretty obvious, don’t you think? Using the hints given to this point, this clock will grant Lucy her wish just as in the child’s story, but what would be Lucy’s wish that would bring chaos to the whole world and make them unhappy???? Yes, giving a girl back her 7 years she was kept from his father, even bringing back her mother by messing up with time itself!! In other words that clock lets the user to travel in time.
Then, the people of Zentopia ARE NOT EVIL!!! They’re actually gathering all the parts to keep the dream the Pope had to become true!!!!
But obviously, stupid church people and their secrets, won’t just come out clean and say their agenda to “commoners”…..
Now, this girl who says that is Lucy’s cousin??? She’s not, I’m pretty sure she’s the combination of Lucy’s forgotten memories of her past and her mother combined with the unyielding last wish of Jude (Lucy’s father) to get that key to her…. And I’m pretty sure that in some point she will once again become part of Lucy making her realize what’s really in jeopardy in this quest!!
Also, she will be able to use Uranometroia!! YAY!!! BECAUSE HIRO NEVER GAVE US A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY FEAKING LUCY CAN USE IT UNTIL THE TOURNAMENT!!!!!!!!
Also, I degress with No. 25 and 24.
Though it is true that Natsu is and will always be, and hopefully remain, as the Fire Dragon Slayer and nothing more… He (Natsu), once again freaking Hiro screwing up with our minds, still is able to use the Lightning Dragon Slayer magic that Laxus gave to him!!! XP
Which I think is VERY CHEAP!!! My proof is, that when Natsu fights Jet after the 7 years and finds himself unable to defeat him with his normal attacks, he uses the lightining dragon slayer magic to defeat him…..-_-……..
BUT I WON’T COMPLAIN (anymore than I had about Hiro) BECAUSE IF I SAY SOMETHING, LUCY MIGHT SUFFER AND MIGHT LOSE HER ABILITY TO USE URANOMETROIA!!!
Also, I really thought Cherria was going to be evil!! XD
I was surprised that even though she uses “Godslayer Wind Magic” she’s actually pretty nice…hehehehehe!!! And there I was going to kick that little girl’s ass for messing up with Wendy!! LOLS!!! XD
She’s actually a nice fella…. I guess…..?
Say, if anyone has also read the manga, what do you make up of Gray and Erza’s heart-to-heart talk????
I mean, when Erza told Gray to return Juvia’s feelings straight and don’t keep her as she was…. It didn’t sound like she was telling him to love her… but rather to tell her to her face that there’s NO WAY that they could be together…. It even sounded like she was telling Gray something like: “You should set her free, that way she will finally be with someone that’ll cherrish her like Lyon….”
And Gray was like: “Yeah, either way, I already have someone I really care about….” And just stared deeply into Erza’s eyes…
That was my interpretation of the chat and I was like: “WTF!!!! GRAY AND ERZA!!!! THAT IS A BIG “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” IN MY BOOK!!!!”
IF ANY, LUCY AND GRAY SHOULD WIND UP TOGETHER, RIGHT?!
THAT OR LUCY AND DAN…..HEHEHEHEHE!! Of course, if Gray and Erza really happens….. they should at least then make it a Lucy and Jellal….hehehehe….
BUT NEVER NATSU AND LUCY (which will happen anyways….meh….)
Also, Gajeel is freaking weird…… he falls for the girl he almost beat to a pulp (and if this wasn’t for teenagers and kids he would’ve possibly even rape)
and then when she’s returning those feelings towards him… he winds up accepting the Master’s bet just to see Lucy dressed like a FREAKING BUNNNY AND TABLE DANCE FOR HIM!! O.o OK FINE, I WOULD ACTUALLY DO THE SAME THING IF I WERE IN HIS POSITION…. BUT WHAT THE HELL MA?! YOU ALREADY HAVE FREAKING LEVY!!! LEAVE LUCY PANTIES FOR US VIEWERS!!!!!
That and for: Gray (who has already seen them more than once in this show!! LOLS), Natsu (because he’s such a perv and went to peek at them while they were taking a shower), Erza (that woman has a fetiche for other women’s underwear…LOVE HER!! XP), Jellal (he should really get himself some “alone time” together!!), and finally Dan…. HAHAHAHAHAHA XD (He would probably faint as the rest of us guys every time we remember Erza thinking of using her “seduction armor” with that FREAKING HUGE PLANK THAT SAID: “C’MON BOY…!”
I was like: “OH MY GOD!!!” I fainted twice before getting back to mysenses and watch the ending of Erza and Azuma’s battle… XP
Don’t you judge me!! There’s way too much ecchi in this show…..!
And to all of you PSEUDO-FAIRY TAIL FANS WHO HATE THE GIGGLE BUTT GANG….!!!
YOU ARE “F” RETARD!!
If you were really a Hiro Mashima/Fairy Tail real fan, you would be glad he brought this guys from his first MASTER PIECE “RAVE MASTER” BACK TO LIFE!!!
If it wasn’t for the Giggle Butt Gang, Haru (main character from Rave Master) would’ve ended up dead many times in that story!!!!
So pay more respect to them the next time you mouth trash them!!
Besides, in a battle between Natsu and Haru I think Haru could beat the crap out of Natsu blindfolded!!! ;D
OH YEAH!!!!! YESTERDAY JULY THE 1st WAS LUCY’S BIRTHDAY!!! =D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BEAUTIFUL CHEERLEADER GIRL!!! (yeah, I like to address her with the same nickname Laxus uses, so what?? It’s better than bunny girl, right?)

and second one:
Emil C. Says:
@ LHINES,
I have to to tally disagree with you about Natsu’s immature and stupidly 2 dimensional empty brain of his.
And here are MY FACTS for which I consider Natsu one of the most annoying and worst character in this show:
1) When he goes to “save” Makarov from Zancrow’s attack… What does he say?
He didn’t say: “Stop hurting the closest family figure I have don’t you see he’s hurt?”
NO! He said: “How dare you beat Gramps before I had a chance to do it first!”
I was like: “WTF!?” NATSU WASN’T ENRAGED BECAUSE ZANCROW HURT MAKAROV, HE WAS MAD BECAUSE SOMEONE “HURT HIM AND KO HIM” BEFORE HE HAD A CHANCE!!!! NOW TELL ME IS THAT A WAY A HERO THINKS??? IS THAT NOT SHALLOW??????
2) After Lisanna came back from Edolas has he EVER asked her to join him inn any mission together???? NOOOOOOO!!! IT IS AS IF SHE DOESN’T FREAKING EXIST!!!
I MEAN, C’MON!!! HE’S ACTING AS A COMPLETE JERK TO BOTH GIRLS!! First with Lucy because he never wanted to open up with her and talk about it with Lucy AND NOW THAT SHE’S BACK IT’S LIKE SHE DOESN’T EXIST!!!! HE COMPLETELY IGNORES HER!!! WEREN’T THEY AT LEAST FRIENDS????
3) He nevers takes anything serious…. NEVER EVERYTHING IS A “F” CHALLENGE OR A GAME!!! Or can’t you remember how much fun did he had manipulating Lucy with Cain’s doll??????? I mean, he was “trying out new things” with her!! She’s your freaking friend!!! Why the hell are you putting your frined in flames?!
4) Has no respect for anyone or anything!!! He disrespected every single person in this freaking story at least once. He also USES PEOPLE!! What kind of “selfless heroe” GOES AROUND AND MAKES HIS “FRIENDS” PAY FOR EVERYTHING AS A “F” FREE LOADER!!? HUUUUUUUUUUUUUH???????????
OR CAN’T YOU REMEBER THATTHE ONLY FREAKING REASON HE FOLLOWED LUCY THAT DAY AFTER THE 7 YEARS GAP TO GO AND SEE HER FATHER WAS TO GET MONEY FROM HIM?! HE ONCE AGAIN WANTED TO USE LUCY TO GET FREE CASH FROM HIS FATHER!!! WTF?!
HE DIDN’T CARE ABOUT LUCY, HE DIDN’T CARE ABOUT JUDE!!! HE JUST WANTED CAAAASH!!!
5) Finally, during the test when Natsu fought against Gildarts for real AND LOST!! What did the freaking baby did??? HUH? Right!! Cry!!! Because and I quote he “had never felt such fear of losing in a battle…!”
I was like: “Seriously…-_-….. Grow up!!! We ALL FEEL FEAR SOMETIMES!! BUT WE DON’T GO AND CRY BECAUSE WE LOST!!! WE SUCK IT UP!! AND MOVE ON!!! YOU ARE SOOOO LAME NATSU…..”
6) This is more of a personal reason, so feel free to ignore it, but his freaking name in japanesse is “Summer”…. LMAO!!! XDDDDD
GO SUMMER!!! XDDDDD HE’S SOOOOO GAY!!!!!! XDDDDDDD “EVERYONE WANTS TO BE LIKE SUMMER”!!!! INCLUDING YOU!!! XDDDDDDD
So, noooooooooooooooooooooo! Natsu is not a shallow son of a b****!! he’s just a freaking dumb*** that can never shut the “f” up and always ruins things and thinks that the only way to fix things is with his fists….. -_- …..
AND THAT IS A FACT!!!
I apologize to other viewers for my foul language, but I just hate it when people go all crazy about Natsu and attack mmy personal opinion…
The good thing, is that I’m a total Fairy Tail freak and can actually base my opinions of characters from multiple episodes and kick other guys asses if they mess with me! ;D
BTW, who thinks chicks that go crazy about Sting have a serious brain damage???
Anyone? No? I mean, he’s a jerk! And he has a piercing on his left ear!!!! XC
Meaning the “gay ear”!! Yeah, I have the feeling he’s a freaking homo as Sugarboy all over Natsu!! hehehehehe!! I actually like him to SOME POINT!! Because I hope he will kick Natsu’s ass just like Gildarts did on the test!

someone please tell me that kid is overreacting... looool xD

cya in Beta Wink
]-[ealer
]-[ealer
Admin

https://faith.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

... woooowww.......................... Empty Re: ... woooowww..........................

Post by Erumelthir 18/8/2012, 09:20

LOL but release is only 1 more week o.O Im so busy next few weeks... Funeral and Rowing + work, I joined the Royal Student Rowing Club 'Njord', so yeah Razz
Erumelthir
Erumelthir
Admin

Back to top Go down

... woooowww.......................... Empty Re: ... woooowww..........................

Post by ]-[ealer 21/8/2012, 01:51

I for one know that I won't even try logging in first day O.O it will probably be crowded and impossible to play lagless, so I will just wait a day... or two xP (after the real release... not the early start release xD) I also wonder when I will get my collector edition goodies =O
]-[ealer
]-[ealer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Erumelthir 2/9/2012, 18:53

Waiiiit, you still havn't got those? Maybe Sue them? Very Happy
Erumelthir
Erumelthir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ]-[ealer 17/9/2012, 03:29

wwhy would I? I signed a contract that they would deliver it to me, at a later date, which was the release date, so I already got my twiddiedinkles Smile That statue is awsome btw ^_^ and the in-game items are nifty too xP

Your skill links are broken btw Razz the website you used is gone xD
]-[ealer
]-[ealer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Erumelthir 25/7/2013, 11:42

YEP! Anywayz, I updated the forum, but only you can change the faith.aforumfree.com part, which apparently you can change into MSIS.Forumotion.com (it's shorter than free-forum-hosting) and MSIS is the new name. Please do that sometime! And I vote we start using this again to decide when we can all play, so we can actually do a dungeon sometime Smile

Erumelthir
Erumelthir
Erumelthir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

MSIS :: Pub :: Chatter

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum